We offer the following courses:
- Internet Literacy 101: A foundational course for those who are not yet regular internet users, the lessons of this course cover basic internet culture, resources, tools, safety considerations, and legal issues.
- Blogging: This course is the ultimate guide to modern blogging (vlogging included) for true enthusiasts and vivacious personalities.
- Online Sales: A course designed for online merchants who choose to run a stand alone online shop as well as those who additionally or exclusively sell through major channels such as Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.
- Online Business: This course is designed for professionals, whether they sell services online or just want to establish themselves as well-known thought leaders.
- Freelance writing: There are boundless opportunities for freelance writers online; this course is designed to help them derive more income, coverage, and opportunities out of their work.
- Social Media and Community Management: Our community management course touches on key metrics and best practices that can help community managers more effectively improve consumer-business relations.
- Online Arts and Design: The internet reveals vast opportunities to artists. This course covers tools and practices that can help online artists achieve more coverage and appreciation.
- Online Authorship: Our online authorship course is designed to help writers ride the massive waves of change reverberating throughout the publishing industry to new levels of success.
- Online Entertainment: Our online entertainment course keeps talented game, video series, and webcomic creators up to date on the latest and most relevant best practices, tools, and resources for those providing online entertainment.
- Online Journalism: This course is designed to help on-the-ground reporters share information that can be more easily verified (and therefore utilized) by individuals and newsrooms alike.
Posted in: Courses and Lessons