Gigaverse’s credentials enable clients, employers, and partners to set clear expectations regarding your work and professional conduct. Companies and individuals draw from our base of credentialed members when looking for trustworthy employees and partners.
Requirements to Earn Online Entertainer Credentials
- Have two members endorse your work’s adherence to Gigaverse standards*
- Have two members endorse your online entertainment skills*
- Submit six (admin-approved) endorsements of others members’ skills, grammar proficiency, or standards adherence*
- Pass Gigaverse’s Online Entertainment course
- Complete your Gigaverse profile
*If you purchase vetting, our team will review your work and skills, so you do not need to gain endorsements from others, nor do you need to endorse others, however you do still need to meet the requirements associated with these endorsements.
To pass Gigaverse’s Online Entertainment course, you must pass each lesson’s quiz with a score of 80% or above. A complete Gigaverse profile must present:
- A non-pixelated profile photo
- A bio free of significant grammatical errors that succinctly explains who you are (and specifically, what distinguishes you from other digital identities)
- At least two links to complete expressions of your digital identity online
- At least three portfolio pieces that (1) you created, (2) do not violate another’s copyright, and (3) link back to external any sources referenced (or provide citations)
For a Gigaverse member to meet our community-wide standards:
- All portfolio pieces meet our copyright standards
- All portfolio pieces meet our source and citation standards
- Public online activity and portfolio pieces adhere to our source verification standards
- Public online activity and portfolio pieces adhere to our standards for ethical conduct
You will be expected to demonstrate your online entertainment skills by:
- Responding to emails within 36 hours
- Describing and linking to one example of a positive interaction you have had with fans and one example of collaborative work you created with other artists or entertainers in a polite response to an email query from a potential endorser (examples of links include the URL an AMA you did on reddit or a the URL of a collaborative music video you made and shared on YouTube)
- Having shared at least ten publicly-available samples (comics, videos, podcasts, etc.) or one publicly-available game online
- Linking to at least three active social media profiles from your Gigaverse profile
Your work as an online entertainer must be accessible via your Gigaverse profile’s portfolio items or external links. Social media profiles you share must have profile photos and complete bios, be over two months old, not appear empty, and contain content that has been posted within 30 days.