We’re glad you’re interested in endorsing a fellow Gigaverse member’s skills!
What You Need
- A complete Gigaverse profile that you have submitted for review, and that has been approved by an admin (we require this step to dissuade people from creating additional accounts through which they nominate themselves; if you have a complete profile, review our profile requirements and submit yours now)
- An understanding of which endorsement you would like to give and its unique requirements (you can review the endorsements we offer, along with their unique requirements, below)
- A written statement indicating your justification for nominating this person (this may be text from an email response they sent or a statement like “This person meets Gigaverse’s standards” or “I have reviewed this person’s work and found no major grammatical errors.”
- The name of the person you seek to nominate (as it is displayed on his or her profile)
General Vetting Tips
- Do not nominate a fellow member until your Gigaverse profile has been completed, submitted, reviewed, and approved (nominations from members who have yet to earn that accomplishment will not be accepted by Gigaverse admins)
- Only nominate a member if your are truly confident that he or she meets all of the requirements stated above; a nomination rejected by admins will not turn into an endorsement and will not earn you any points
- We strongly recommend reviewing a Gigaverse course yourself before nominating people for exhibiting course-related skills
- Do not nominate a fellow Gigaverse member for special skills if you cannot reach him or her via email or do not receive a response (the email requirement cannot be left out)
Select an Endorsement
Ready to submit your nomination for endorsement? Select the appropriate endorsement below and follow the steps. If you have earned one of these endorsements yourself, it will appear bold and you will see a congratulatory message at the top of its page.