In order to earn credentials and endorse other Gigaverse members for their standards adherence, grammar proficiency, and special skills, you must have a complete Gigaverse profile.
A complete Gigaverse profile must feature:
- A non-pixelated profile photo
- A bio free of significant grammatical errors that succinctly explains who you are (and specifically, what distinguishes you from other digital identities)
- At least two links to complete* expressions of your digital identity online
- At least three portfolio pieces that (1) you clearly created, (2) do not violate another’s copyright, and (3) link back to external any sources referenced (or provide citations)
*A “complete” expression of your digital identity online qualifies as a website or social media profile that:
- Is not missing essential elements such as a baseline amount of content, a bio, or a profile photo
- Features profile photos that showcase the same image (or are different images of the same subject) presented on your Gigaverse profile, which make it clear that a single, cohesive identity ties all profiles together
To flesh out your profile, visit your account, fill in your bio under the “Settings” tab, add links to your websites and social media accounts under “Links,” upload your profile picture under “Avatar,” add links to and descriptions of portfolio items under “Portfolio,” and add tags related to your talents and specialties under “Expertise.”
Once your profile is complete, submit its URL in the text box below. Doing so will prompt your profile to be reviewed by a Gigaverse admin. Should it be truly complete, you will have satisfied this requirement.